For a client in Switzerland we are looking for a frontend engineer (m/f)
- one of the largest banks in Switzerland.
- develops a portfolio visualization platform for our clients and use a modern stack to realize it.
- We are building a portfolio / trading app. Investors have access to this and use it to view their portfolios, get relevant information and make changes to their trading strategy.
- As a frontend engineer you will build the dashboards and data visualizations of the app using a modern stack (not defined yet, but most probably React+Redux, or Angular 5 or 6).
- Experience in scientific visualizations or data visualization might help.
- Nice to have is the willingness and ability to read Java and Docker files.
- No banking experience needed, we rather look for someone who can do data-visualization on the frontend.
- Duration of the contract: 1-2 years, can be shorter and a change to full-time employement is possible.
- English language proficiency is sufficient.
We look forward to your application!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org